Here, at-a-glance, are the ins and outs of using the library – including how to get yourself a library card.
Checkout Times & Fees
- All library items (print materials, audiobooks, movies): 2 week checkout
- Movies accrue an overdue fee of 50 cents per movie per day with a $1 maximum fine per item
- All other items accrue an overdue fee of 5 cents per item per day with a $1 maximum fine per item
- Interlibrary Loan: 2 week checkout
- Interlibrary loan materials require a $2.75 postage fee before ordering
- Copy and Print: $.25 per page
- Fax: $.25 per page for local numbers and $1.00 per page for long distance numbers
- Scanning: $.25 per page, can be sent to flash drive or email address
- Microfilm Reader Printer: $.25 per page
- Wireless Access Free – Password Required – Ask a staff person!
- Fall through spring – Monthly Genealogy Meetings
- 1st Thursday of each month at 6:00 pm
- Bristow Newspaper and Archives
Library Cards and Rules
- Must be 18 years or over to apply without a parent.
- Persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to get a card.
- Must have an Oklahoma photo ID or Driver’s License.
First card is free, second card (lost card replacement) is $1.00, third card is $2.50 and fourth card is $5.00.
You may check out 25 items on each card with the exception of certain individual restrictions. Limit 5 movies per card.