Here, at-a-glance, are the ins and outs of using the library – including how to get yourself a library card.
Checkout Times & Fees
- All library items (print materials, audiobooks, movies): 2 week checkout
- Interlibrary Loan: 2 week checkout
- Interlibrary loan materials require a $2.75 postage fee before ordering
- Copy and Print: $.25 per page
- Fax: $.25 per page for local numbers and $1.00 per page for long distance numbers
- Scanning: $.25 per page, can be sent to flash drive or email address
- Microfilm Reader Printer: $.25 per page
- Wireless Access Free – Password Required – Just ask staff
- Fall through Spring – Monthly Genealogy Meetings
- 1st Thursday of each month at 3:00 pm
- Bristow Area Newspapers on Microfilm
- Print Archives
Library Cards and Rules
- Must be 18 years or over to apply without a parent.
- Persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to get a card.
- Must have an Oklahoma photo ID or Driver’s License.
First card is FREE, and lost card replacements are $1.00 each.
You may check out 25 items on each card with the exception of certain individual restrictions. Limit 5 movies per card.